In the spirit of holiday gift-giving, we are giving away one of our hottest bags: the Lady Gaga Customized Studded Bag (Worth $169.50)! This bag is modeled after a Hermès Birkin bag that Lady Gaga customized herself with studs and spikes. We loved the idea so much that we reproduced this look for our customers.
Here’s how you participate in the contest (each thing you do is worth one entry):
1) You can leave a comment on this blog entry!
2) After leaving an initial comment here, read through our blog and leave additional comments (each additional comment worth 1 entry each).
3) “Like” us on Facebook.
4) Post about us on Facebook (be sure to use @Baginc in your wall post and select Baginc from the drop down list).
5) Comment on our FB wall!
6) Follow us on Twitter.
7) Tweet about our contest on Twitter (be sure to include @bagincbags in your tweet so that we can track your entry).
8) Re-tweet our Twitter posts (be sure to include @bagincbags in your re-tweet).
9) Sign up for our email newsletter (the form to sign up is located on the main page near the bottom).
Wow! There are NINE possible ways to enter this contest, or gain additional entries. For example, if you did all eight things and then left 10 additional comments on different posts on this blog, you would have a total of 18 entries! This significantly increases your chance of winning.
We want to get the word out about Bag Inc because we believe that we have the highest quality designer-inspired handbags at the lowest prices anywhere on the internet! We also pride ourselves on customer service, and we want to see you walk away with your dream bag. We also want to have a relationship with our customers and hope to interact with them via Facebook, Twitter and this blog. Most of all, we want to give one of our loyal customers and deserving fans a fabulous Christmas present.
***Winner will be selected at random on December 12th, 2010. Winner’s personal information will not be stored, distributed, or used for anything other than sending out the contest prize. Winner will not pay shipping and handling.