Rachel Bilson is not only a master of red carpet style, she’s also a bigtime fashion maven who has an incredible eye for street style. Her mix of high and low products and her tendency to prefer comfortable pieces instead of fashion victim pieces has made her one to watch. Here’s a gallery of her awesome street style that we’ve collected, and a style set from Baginc’s line of handbags that we think completes the Bilson look on a budget!
Bilson favors shorts paired with jackets, menswear silhouettes, flowy tops and crossbody bags with chains. She also loves ankle boots, riding boots and oversized sunglasses. Tres chic!
If you want to snag some of Bilson’s tastes in accessories, may we suggest the following Baginc.com bags?
Instead of focusing on one bag this time, we decided to showcase several of the accessories that we have in stock for you! So, we put together this winter appropriate look that’s full accessorized by Baginc products. You won’t find better quality at these prices anywhere you look. Happy Shopping:
Rachel Zoe proves here that a classic tote never goes out of style. Her Hermes Birkin bag costs a fortune, but it’s so classic that it will last season after season. We’re also fans of this style of bag. Check out our designer-inspired Jane Bag made of genuine leather and retailing for only $69!
It’s time once again for a Baginc Bag Giveaway! This time we’re giving away the popular and lovely Alexa Studded Calfskin Leather Bag which retails for $150.
Winning the bag is as easy as it always is! Rules are explained below:
1. Leave a comment on this blog entry. This is your initial contest entry.
2. After leaving an initial comment here, read through our blog and leave additional comments on our other blog posts (each additional comment worth 1 entry each).
3. “Like” us on Facebook.
4. Post about us on Facebook (be sure to use @Baginc in your wall post and select Baginc from the drop down list).
5. Comment on our Facebook wall.
6. “Like” a post on our Facebook wall.
7. Follow us on Twitter.
8. Tweet about our contest on Twitter (be sure to include @bagincbags in your tweet so that we can track your entry).
9. Tweet about us on Twitter (doesn’t have to be about the contest. You can link to your favorite product or one of our blog entries, for example).
10. Re-tweet our Twitter posts (be sure to include @bagincbags in your re-tweet).
11. Subscribe to our newsletter (enter email address at the bottom of the main page).
12. If you win the bag, you must take a picture with the bag and send it to us so that we may post it online on our Winner’s Circle page! You will need to submit your pictures directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lindsay Lohan, who just posed in a Marilyn Monroe inspired Playboy shoot, is set to take on another Old Hollywood icon. This time, she’s up for the part of Elizabeth Taylor in the film “Elizabeth and Richard: A Love Story”. Many Taylor fans are outraged at the choice, but there are undebiable similarities between Lohan and Taylor. Both of them started acting a very young age, and both of them stayed consistently in the tabloids due to their “unladylike” antics. Perhaps Lohan’s meandering and troubled path through life makes her the perfect starlet to play Taylor. What do you think?
Jay-Z and Beyonce welcomed their new bundle of joy into the world over the weekend. Their baby girl, named Blue Ivy, has already caused a worldwide sensation. Congratulations to the two on the new addition to their family!
Evan Rachel Wood and Jaime Bell are finally tying the knot! The duo announced their engagement this week. Wood and Bell had been dating on and off since they met on the set of a Green Day music video in 2005. That’s a pretty lengthy courtship by Hollywood standards. Good luck to the two and congratluations!