We’re in a strange season right now where fashion is starting to move toward fall trends before fall weather has arrived. Here’s a look that you can try out now that will transition well to fall with a few basic additions. This look features our Adele Leather Shoulder Bag and the Diana Quilted Bag.
Wear the fall polka dot trend now by accessorizing with some strappy flats and lightweight jewelry.
Wear the fall polka dot trend later by adding some jewel tone accessories and a snappy trench.
Miss Sex and the City? Pine for the day when you’d rush home to watch it? Well, Sex and the City is returning to TV! However, this is SATC: The Prequel show. The show will be based off the show creator’s (Candace Bushnell) series The Carrie Diaries which chronicles Carrie’s years in high school and early 20s. Rumors have the star line-up as such: Blake Lively, Elizabeth Olsen, Selena Gomez, and Emma Roberts. Potentially AWESOME!
Abercrombie & Fitch has a new strategy: get the Jersey Shore crew NOT to wear A&F clothes (on or off the show). The brand, tired of being associated with the crude, loud mouth bunch of Jersey “guidos” and “guidettes” has asked the cast to no longer wear their clothes. This request actually comes with a cash payment. Instead of paying them to wear their clothes, they’re paying them NOT to wear their clothes. So backwards! That’s when you know you have an image problem.
Ryan Reynolds, recently split from his wife Scarlett Johansson, has been spotted with Sandra Bullock. Bullock and Reynolds starred together in the film The Proposal and developed a close friendship on and off the set. So far, rumors are swirling that the two are more than just friends. Let’s hope he treats her better than Jesse James did.
We love Ashlee Simpson’s rock ‘n roll style. This newly single mother still dresses like a rock star. Here we show you how to snag her edgy look with lots of style options under $100. We compliment our Style Stealer set with two of our most popular “rock n roll” bags from Baginc!
Ashlee Simpson by imhighfashiongirl featuring a button down shirt
It’s time once again for a Baginc Bag Giveaway! This time we’re giving away the popular and lovely Pippa Middleton Medium Leather Bag. The winner can either choose from the tan Pippa bag or the shark Pippa bag. Both are pictured below:
Winning the bag is as easy as it always is! Rules are explained below:
1. Leave a comment on this blog entry. This is your initial contest entry.
2. After leaving an initial comment here, read through our blog and leave additional comments on our other blog posts (each additional comment worth 1 entry each).
3. “Like” us on Facebook.
4. Post about us on Facebook (be sure to use @Baginc in your wall post and select Baginc from the drop down list).
5. Comment on our Facebook wall.
6. “Like” a post on our Facebook wall.
7. Follow us on Twitter.
8. Tweet about our contest on Twitter (be sure to include @bagincbags in your tweet so that we can track your entry).
9. Tweet about us on Twitter (doesn’t have to be about the contest. You can link to your favorite product or one of our blog entries, for example).
10. Re-tweet our Twitter posts (be sure to include @bagincbags in your re-tweet).
11. Subscribe to our newsletter (enter email address at the bottom of the main page).
12. If you win the bag, you must take a picture with the bag and send it to us so that we may post it online on our Winner’s Circle page! You will need to submit your pictures directly to email@example.com.
Street style snaps of our favorite stylish celebs have one thing in common: everyone’s wearing boho. Slouchy dresses, cuffed boyfriend jeans, oversized bags and sunglasses, scarves, big tees, and loose clothing are all a part of this trend. We’ve got the oversized bags portion of this trend covered for you (and affordably, too!). Check out our round-up of bohemian celebrities to get some serious style inspiration:
Summer heat is making us feel a little overwhelmed and cranky. This week we decided to lighten up – there’s always a silver lining. The silver lining for us is the new group of whimsical print bags that we got in that are decorated in adorable whales and owls. We admit to having a weakness for cute animals, and these bags are the cutest! Our cheerful prints come on high quality canvas totes with a zip closure that are easy to clean and big enough to store all your beach essentials. Our favorite bag is the blue and brown owl print La Baule Sac en Toile. For a mere $26, you can have this fun bag for yourself!