It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the Bag Inc Handbag Giveaway. We have so much fun running these contests that we’ve decided to make it a bi-monthly event. The more you participate, the better your chances of winning. We give you lots of ways to enter and win. This time we are giving away the beautiful, classic Timeless Masterpiece Stunning Leather Bag:
Here is how you can win it:
1. Leave a comment on this blog entry. This is your initial contest entry.
2. After leaving an initial comment here, read through our blog and leave additional comments on our other blog posts (each additional comment worth 1 entry each).
3. “Like” us on Facebook
4. Post about us on Facebook (be sure to use @Baginc in your wall post and select Baginc from the drop down list).
5. Comment on our Facebook wall.
6. “Like” a post on our Facebook wall.
7. Follow us on Twitter.
8. Tweet about our contest on Twitter (be sure to include @bagincbags in your tweet so that we can track your entry).
9. Tweet about us on Twitter (doesn’t have to be about the contest. You can link to your favorite product or one of our blog entries, for example).
10. Re-tweet our Twitter posts (be sure to include @bagincbags in your re-tweet).
11. Subscribe to our newsletter (enter email address at the bottom of the main page).
12. If you win the bag, you must take a picture with the bag and send it to us so that we may post it online on our Winner’s Circle page! You will need to submit your pictures directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contest is open internationally, meaning anyone can participate. Your personal information will not be shared with a third party and all information is kept confidential. The contest lasts one week, and will close Saturday, March 5th at Midnight (CST).
Our Bag of the Week installment called for us to select one bag out of all our new inventory to give special recognition to. Who deserved it this week? Was it the sleek motorcycle Grand City Bag in contrasting shades of gray? Or the chic little drawstring Glamourish Shoulder Bag? These are all viable options, but our special pick went to the S.j.a Germanotta Boston Bag Snake Leather Red because even when it is gloomy outside, this bag stays cheerful and bright. We love how the deep red shade is enhanced by the snakeskin print and the edgy chain draped across the front pulls the whole thing together.
The Burberry Prorsum brand has become a lightning rod for all things celebrity. The front row of their London Fashion Week show this week was packed with the rich and famous. Some of our favorite style icons were in attendance and looked smashing. Our favorite had to be Kate Bosworth. Check out everyone’s stunning street outfits here:
Who’s your pick for Best at Burberry?
Paris Hilton is suddenly on her way to becoming a more positive role model than she ever was before. We blogged back in November that she had stopped her partying ways. Her style has become more sophisticated and modest, and she’s been focusing on giving back through charities. Now that’s dating Cy Waits, her look has changed even more drastically. Fending off rumors that she is pregnant with her new beau’s baby, Paris reveals the truth behind her recent weight gain. Cy Waits, after revealing to Paris that she was severely underweight, has put her on a regimen of healthy eating and weight training. It’s kind of amazing to witness a celebrity gain weight in a healthy and positive way. We thinks she looks better than she ever has!
Kim Kardashian is spending too much time in the spotlight. This stylish celebrity is getting more and more work done and is looking more and more like the wax statue of herself at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. Her fake exterior is now reflected in her relationships. No one buys that her romance with NBA All-Star Kris Humphries is real. Just look at these posed and awkward pictures of them together from a few days ago. Painful! It’s like they’re meeting for the first time! Can we get a body language expert to weigh in here?
It’s been fashion week for what seems like ages. First Paris Couture, then New York, London, Milan and Paris (again!). The runways are alive and humming with new trends like menswear, minimalism, color blocking, and lots and lots of FUR. However, all of these events are for future trends, as Fashion Week is currently showing collections for Fall/Winter 2011. We’re sure you want to know what’s relevant NOW. You need style inspiration for spring, hopefully from some of your favorite celebrities. Here is our round-up for great spring trends as worn by the world’s biggest stars:
Nothing combines our love of celebrity style and celebrities themselves quite like runway collections for L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani. With a new take on urban streetwear this season, Stefani showcased big prints, big silhouettes, and lots of color. The show was divided into 6 looks: “Soldier Girls” (military style), “Ragga Muffins,” (rasta style Navajo prints), “London Girls” (menswear-inspired), “Buffalo Girls” (plaid), “Mod Girls” (leopard, stripes, and dots), and “Glamour Girls” (70’s jumpsuit halters). Truly there was something for everyone in this collection.
Here are our favorite looks from L.A.M.B.’s Fall/Winter 2011 runway collection: